What are the disadvantages of scented candles and what should you pay attention to
- November 24, 2022
1. Are scented candles harmful to the human body?
Scented candles are an everyday necessity. Scented candles can be used not only for lighting, but also for creating a romantic atmosphere. Therefore, it is welcomed by everyone, but some say that scented candles are harmful to the human body, so are scented candles harmful?
1.- Generally speaking, conventional scented candles use natural waxes such as soy candles and beeswax, which are non-toxic and harmless. With the correct method of use, they will not cause any harm to the human body.
2. But it should be noted that some low-quality scented candles may be non-edible or substandard. Scented candles from this material burn
Toluene releases harmful substances such as benzene when burned; in addition, some scented candles contain the chemical limonene, which, when exposed to air, forms formaldehyde, which is harmful to human health.
Generally speaking, the harm of incense candles for the human body largely depends on their quality. When buying, you need to choose products of conventional brands so as not to be deceived. It is not good to endanger your health and the health of your family.
Two. What to pay attention to?
While scented candles are great, there are a few things to keep in mind when using them so you don't hurt yourself. When using scented candles, you should pay attention to the following:
1. Avoid touching eyes, skin and other fragile parts when using scented candles.
2. If there are children or pets in the house, scented candles should be kept out of their reach.
3. Scented candles should not be used for too long each time, and should be extinguished in a timely manner for more than 3 hours to allow air circulation in the room.
4. Scented candles come in a variety of flavors. Use one fragrance in one room. If you want to change the smell, you need to ventilate the room and then replace them after the smell is gone.
5. The aroma candle itself is highly flammable, so it should be placed in a place where there are no flammable substances nearby.
6. Using aromatherapy candles can help you sleep, but don't put them in your bedside table at night to avoid accidents and accidents while you sleep.