Importing Aromatherapy Candles What You Need to Know
- November 24, 2022
Scented candles have a fresh and pleasant aroma. Unlike candles in the traditional sense, aromatherapy candles are a kind of craft candles, with a rich and colorful appearance and beautiful flowers. The natural plant essential oils they contain emit a pleasant fragrance when burned, which has the functions of beauty care, soothes the nerves, purify the air, eliminate the effect of a specific smell. This is a more traditional way to add flavor to a living room.
So, how are scented candles imported? What does the cost of customs clearance include? What are the precautions? Let's learn together in this article!
01 app info
1. Sea Bill of Lading/Air Waybill
3. Packing list
5. Product Information (Declaration Elements for Imported Scented Candles)
6. Preferential certificate of origin of the agreement (if you need to use the tax rate of the agreement)
7. MSDS Chemical Safety Data Sheet
8. If it is dangerous goods, please provide Dangerous Goods Declaration Kit02 Customs Clearance Fee (1) Customs Clearance Fee for Delivery:
1. Order Exchange Service Fee
2. Order exchange fee
3. Warehouse control fee (e.g. LCL)
4. Customs clearance fee
5. Inspection fee
6. Customs inspection fee
7. Fee for demurrage (for example, for a full container)
8. Other port charges (e.g. FCL)
9. Storage fee (e.g. FCL)
(2) Air Cargo Clearance Fee:
1. Airport warehouse fees
2. Customs clearance fee
3. Inspection fee
4. Customs inspection fee
5. Miscellaneous expenses
1. If you wish to use the negotiated tax rate, you will need to present the original certificate of origin and the original manufacturer's invoice when entering the country.
2. The certificate of origin is valid for 1 year from the date of issue, and after that time the agreed tax rate does not apply.
3. Goods arriving at the port for more than one month cannot enter the bonded area.
4. Customs Declaration Control Information: Scented candles generally need to apply for a certificate (customs clearance form for imported goods).
5. After the customs declaration, inspection and release, the client needs to apply to the agency for payment of the customs declaration and inspection fee.